Provision of Internal Audit Services for Flood Re
Flood Re requires the services of a suitably experienced and qualified Internal Audit provider to assist the Flood Re Chief Internal Auditor to deliver Internal Audit services.
The service provider is expected to:
- Develop a clear understanding of Flood Re’ target operating model and key processes;
- Develop audit programmes, carry out fieldwork and produce reports for selected audits;
- Prepare Internal Audit reports in line with the Flood Re standard reporting guidelines;
- Assist the Chief Internal Auditor in identifying developments in the market that may impact on Flood Re Risk profile and input into potential changes to the plan;
- And have a good understanding of ‘Managing Public Finance’ principles.
The Service provider will be allocated specific assignments from the approved plan.
Value of Contract
Estimated Annual Value